I spent all day watching TV/Videos Online. I realized two things:
- I am addicted to “story”
- I’m not sure that whether that is a good or bad thing
When I say I am addicted to story, I mean I will watch movies and TV in their entirety just to find out the plot, regardless of how bad they are. As for whether my addiction is good or bad:
- There is a definite social benefit to keeping up with pop culture.
- I am fairly certain that my love of story has made me a better writer/ story teller
- TV turns your brain to mush.
- It can be a giant waste/misuse of time.
Either way, I probably spend way too much time watching. That time is probably better spent working towards my goals.